The MRCZ courses are designed to meet the educational needs of both researchers and those charged with ensuring ethical practices in human subjects’ research.
These courses range from a half day to five days depending on content to be covered from introductory to advanced level learning. The courses can be combined according to need. Our faculty (internal & external) are seasoned research oversight professionals and experts in the fields of research, regulation, science, policy, and ethics.Training fees may be found in the MRCZ fees schedule.
MRCZ currently offers the following courses:
- PROTECTION OF RESEARCH PARTICIPATION (Basic Research Ethics) 2 days
- ADVANCED RESEARCH ETHICS (Pre-requisite is the above course) 1 day
- RESEARCH INTEGRITY_RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF HEALTH RESEARCH 1 day
- GOOD CLINICAL PRACTICES 2 days
- GOOD CLINICAL LABORATORY PRACTICES 3 days
- GOOD DATA MANAGEMENT PRACTICES 3 days
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF CLINICAL TRIALS %2 3 days
For further information, please contact the Training Department on the following emails: